Position Title: Account Coordinator
Join our team of heroes!
Are you looking for more than a job? We are hiring salespeople who want their work to make a difference!
The Blood Center needs 800 donations every day to meet the needs of our community. Our account coordinators work with account managers to host blood drives with businesses, schools, churches and groups that help us meet that need across Greater Houston area.
This is an inside sales position with plenty of room for growth within the organization.
In this role, you’ll:
- Promote The Blood Center’s mission and programs to community groups
- Work with blood drive host groups to strategize donor recruitment and marketing plans for each blood drive
- Recruit new community groups to host blood drives
- Schedule blood drives that maximize collection opportunities and meet monthly goals
- Manage logistics of blood drives
- Work with territory partner to ensure drives are properly scheduled and goals are met
- Maintain CRM
- Attend events and presentations
- Assist with on-site recruitment of blood donors
We need someone who:
- Has a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university or one to three years related experience
- Is available to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Is computer literate and can work with Microsoft Office, CRM and scheduling software
- Can calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Is goal focused
***Must have a valid Texas Driver's License and good driving record***
Think you have what it takes to save lives with us? We want to hear from you.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
The Blood Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants for positions are considered without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic testing results or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable law, statute, regulation or Executive Order.