Account Manager (Donor Recruitment)
GULF COAST REGIONAL BLOOD CENTER
(Located at 9990 Fannin Street, Houston, Texas 77045)
Position Title: Account Manager
Industry Titles: Donor Recruiter, Account Executive, Sales Account Manager, Event Sales Representative, Outside Sales Rep, Business Developer, Account Representative, Key Account Representative, Field Sales Rep, Volunteer Recruiter, Community Relations Partner, Social Responsibility Partner, Account Manager
Join our team of heroes!
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center has an exciting opening for an Account Manager! The right candidate is outgoing and organized, enjoys meeting new people, and is a go-getter. You’ll be responsible for recruiting and retaining donor groups to meet the needs of our patients within the community and surrounding regions. Be a part of a dynamic organization, with a flexible work environment and competitive bonus structure! Some jobs change lives…Others save them! Apply today to be a hero while serving your community.
In this role, you’ll:
- Promote the Commit for Life Group and Donor programs to new and existing donor groups.
- Review donor groups’ history and study data reports to efficiently grow their donor base.
- Meet with donor groups to strategize on the recruitment and marketing plan for each drive.
- Complete site inspections to ensure proposed space and location for a blood drive is adequate.
- Procure new donor groups by cold calling in designated territory.
- Serve as a subject matter expert at speaking engagements and trainings throughout the community about blood biology, blood donation and recruitment practices.
- Attend scheduled blood drives, monitor and respond to issues to ensure drive success.
- Communicate with territory partners daily to ensure all drive tasks are completed and drive information/logistics are accurate.
- Evaluate blood drive success and ask for feedback from hosting donor group to help plan for next drive.
- Ensure collection goals are met monthly.
We need someone who has:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 1-3 years related experience and/training to include sales or marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
JUST FOR YOU:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Texas Medical Center location with free parking.
- Flexible work environment
- Engaging and exciting opportunity to SAVE LIVES.
Think you have what it takes to save lives with us? We want to hear from you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
The Blood Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants for positions are considered without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic testing results or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable law, statute, regulation or Executive Order.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 3950