Client Services Manager
Blood Center Headquarters (La Concha)
Client Services Manager
Hours Per Week:
GULF COAST REGIONAL BLOOD CENTER
Location: 1400 LaConcha Lane in Houston, Texas 77054
Position Title: Client Services Manager
Function Titles: Customer Service; Client Success; Client Support; Customer Advocate
Join our team of heroes!
Are you looking for more than a job? We are hiring a person with a positive attitude, that is adaptable and flexible to work with our customers. One that has a passion for helping people and will provide outstanding customer service.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for providing a broad range of functions to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services and solutions with the intent of driving value for both our clients and The Blood Center.
This role is great for those who enjoy helping others, has effective listening skills, patience and self-control; clear communication skills and use positive language.
Just For You:
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Engaging and exciting opportunity to SAVE LIVES.
Tips to thrive in our culture:
- Embody our Core Values of Commitment, Integrity, and Respect
- Work to actively create experiences that inspire others to save lives, each and every day.
- Embrace doing it right, making connections, and creating desired experiences.
- Comply with all organizational policies and standards, including safety rules, and be willing to report actual and potential violations to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
In this role, you’ll:
- Communicates to the appropriate departmental representative customer complaints and general product or services inquiries and provides or ensures that departments provide timely resolutions to clients when applicable.
- Updates client’s contact information and account activity in client contact database. Working with departments, develops data analytics, tools reports and processes to track and monitor operational data elements.
- Must be able to assess issues from the viewpoint of the customer.
- Serves as a point of contact for client-service related issues. Effectively communicate those issues to the appropriate in-house staff for timely resolution. Must make quarterly business review visits to full-service hospitals, bi-annual visits to non-full-service hospitals and Ad Hoc Clients and other clients as requested.
- Provides detailed weekly reports to Director Business Development.
- Manages new client onboarding and clinical expansion.
- Working with Departments, develops operational strategies to meet client expectations.
- Monitors and develops market intelligence on competitors in the area.
- Identifies and shares best practice trends in the client industry.
- Tracks and monitors regional usage data both products and services related to our in-region clients. Identifies trends and changes in usage to assist client blood management and business development.
- Assists in maintain client/customer contract database in Master Control or CRM, to include renewal or termination dates. Advise Director Business Development of any issues related to contract renewals
- Works effectively with other functional departments (Product Management, CLS, MIS, Clinical Trials, C&R) on performance and quality metrics and business development opportunities.
- Identify NDTS clients and perform cold-calling and other outreach tasks associated with cultivating new business opportunities
We need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university; or a minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in blood banking.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to operate a computer and other office machinery and remain in a stationary position. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Employees are required to be familiar with and abide by the team lift requirements as specified in the Safety Program in an effort to prevent bodily injury and for the health and safety of others. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Who We Are:
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization and is accredited, licensed, and inspected by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), AABB as well as local and state authorities. Serving the largest medical campus in the world, The Blood Center has grown to more than 650 employees and serves more than 170 hospitals and health care institutions in the 26-county Texas Gulf Coast, Brazos Valley, and East Texas regions. As it pertains to stability, we have been in business for over 45 years with no threat of mergers or acquisitions; and growing stronger as we gain more partnerships within the business community.
Think you have what it takes to save lives with us? We want to hear from you.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
The Blood Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants for positions are considered without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic testing results, or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable law, statute, regulation or Executive Order.