Customer Experience Associate
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
Location: 9990 Fannin Street, Houston, TX
Position Title: Customer Experience Associate
DEPARTMENT: Customer Experience Department
Join our team of heroes!
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center has an exciting opening for a Customer Experience Associate responsible for the development, delivery and efficacy of programs to ensure delivery of a positive donor experience in support of Customer Experience initiatives.
JUST FOR YOU:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Texas Medical Center location with free parking.
- Engaging and exciting opportunity to SAVE LIVES.
Tips to thrive in our culture:
- Embody our Core Values of Commitment, Integrity, and Respect
- Work to actively create experiences that inspire others to save lives, each and every day.
- Embrace doing it right, making connections, and creating desired experiences.
- Comply with all organizational policies and standards, including safety rules, and be willing to report actual and potential violations to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
In this role, you’ll:
- Provide onsite donor engagement at specific GCRBC mobile blood drives that have been identified to have the greatest opportunity to create the most effective Customer Experience impact.
- Exhibit an enthusiastic and professional demeanor when interacting with our donors, chairpersons and GCRBC employees.
- Receive and process communications from internal and external customers.
- Act as liaison for customer/donor issues;
- Address, resolve or appropriately route customer concerns to appropriate teams to ensure response or resolution.
- Provide appropriate contact information to ensure follow-up to customer/donor.
- Advocate for our Service Program to be exhibited by our team members during our mobile blood drives through colleague engagement and conversation.
- Provide ongoing Customer Experience feedback of donor experiences to GCRBC Management.
- Ensure our organization’s Corporate Culture is demonstrated by our employees during donor, chairperson and employee interactions.
- Determine and implement "Best Practices" for customer engagement and retention.
- Looks for opportunities to increase donor engagement and provide positive engagement opportunities and develops action plan for execution.
- Provide reports on customer experience initiatives that capture "voice of the donor".
- Represent the voice of the donor and provide input into every core Customer Experience initiative and process.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time. Help as needed with reports, events, and required paperwork.
- Understand, monitor and ensure effective execution of all Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center policies and procedures to support organizational goals and values.
- Adhere to state and federal guidelines and professionally support affirmative action, social responsibility and diversity initiatives.
We need someone who has:
- Associate’s Degree (Bachelor's desirable) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of three years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years customer service experience is preferred in client-facing opportunity.
- Proficiency in computer software - Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced experience in Excel preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred.
- Ability to Type 50 wpm. Good attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize own work.
- Healthcare experience is highly desirable.
- Valid Texas Driver's License (TDL) plus acceptable driving record.
Think you have what it takes to save lives with us? We want to hear from you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
The Blood Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants for positions are considered without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic testing results or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable law, statute, regulation or Executive Order.